Long Term Care Article Archive
One mans mistakes are another mans lessons as they say and many of the articles on long term care insurance speak to the experiences of others. Research, getting quotes from multiple carriers and good old fashion leg work are your best resources.
- Long-Term-Care-Insurance Problems – Long Term care insurance is a product we all should have. But even with a product this important there can be problems.
- Long-term Care Future Needs – Long term care is a product based on the future needs of one person.
- Long-Term Care Rider – Find out more about the different types of benefits
- Tax Changes – Every owner of a long term care product should be well aware of the tax ramifications their product has.
- Long Term Care Tax Break – There are only two types of tax implications, which one does what? And whats right for you.
- Long-Term Care Contract – Is it a contract or a policy?
- 60 Minutes: Unum Provident – Information about a Recent 60 Minutes episode talking about Unum Provident.
- Financial Ratings – What is the importance of Long Term Care financial ratings?
- Long-Term Care with Medical Problems – Medical issues can affect your acceptance for a LTC policy. Find out more.
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program – discusses the advantages and disadvantages of a the federal long term care insurance program.
- Long-Term Care Insurance by John Hancock – Find out more about one of the largest sellers of LTC.
- John Hancock And Metropolitan Life for federal employees – The Metropolitan Life and John Hancock Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
- Cost of Health Care – Learn more about the costs of long-term care for the elderly.
- Who Will Take Care of Mom? – Who will care for an elderly parent while their children and childrens spouse are at work?
- Life Insurance Policies Add Long-Term Care – Policies that are mixture of life insurance and long term care insurance.